Thursday, November 06, 2008

knife vs. Jui Juitsu

-"You know that one of these days I'm going to cut your throat right?"

-"what?"

-"Yeah, I'm gonna crawl behind you, take out my knife and slit your throat from left to right" (i'm right handed, and have watched way too many crime movies)

-"bah, you're so useless you'll probably hurt yourself"

-"no, i'll take a really good knife, that cuts really well, it will be easy"

-"that's exactly what I mean, by the time you take your knife out, you'll have already cut your own belly open"

-"hum no" (I don't think I'm that useless, and I have a wonderful, well actually more than one, japanese kitchen knife with a professional finition etc., it cuts through steel, well, no, but it will cut through Jay like butter)

-"and once you've cut yourself, I'll grab your guts, pull them out and tie a knot with them.
Then, I'll proceed to braking your right wrist, your left wrist, your ankles,
...you see, I still have never taken a Jui Juitsu lock until the end
and then I'll break your knees, your omoplates

-"hmmm"

-"and then i'll just kick you in the face"

-"i'll probably be unconscious before that"

-"yeah, but it's fun"

-"bah, you won't do any of that"

-"huh?"

-"you won't, you don't even really like violence (well he does though), and you're way too nice a guy to ever do any of that to me"

-"don't say that, why are you saying that, that's unfair !!"


pussy !!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: