Wednesday, July 23, 2008

risotto

i'm hanging out with K-man.
it's the beginning of the day.

Jay's chair is empty.
But he's here.
His jacket serves as proof.

He comes in.
He doesn't look happy.

-"Are you Ok?" K-man asks.
-"No..I'm not"
-"Ok, I think I should leave..."
-"no, I'm not feeling bad because of work, I'm feeling bad because I woke up at 06.00 and I've spend the better half of the morning on my toilet".
-"oh...holy shit" I say
-"did you have salmon yesterday?" Jay says, with a painful grin.
-"nope..., there was no salmon (I always eat at the Grill)"
-"yes there was 'paupillette de saumon', why the fuck did I have it?"

K-man and I are lauging uncontrollably.

-"Don't make fun of me"
-"We're not making fun of you"
-Speak about yourself C-Boy, I am making fun of him.

-"you know what you should try? Boiling rice and then drinking the leftover water" K-man is trying to be helpful. Probably because he feels guilty of laughing. He keeps on lauging though...

...as do I

-"You know what works even better...? if you do it with Risotto"

...Oh, come on !!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: