Monday, July 28, 2008

TomorrowLand 2008 Belgium

Sometimes An image is worth a 1000 words.

Don't exactly know what they're worth, but here are a few pictures from the TomorrowLand festival.

Nevermind that I jumped the fence and went backstage 3-4 times and bullshitted my way into awesomeness.

(Also nevermind that they allowed DSLR's inside)

awesomeness which I'm not going to really show here ;)

but let's say that when the sun shines, clothes shrink to an absolute minimum

Felix Da Housecat









Markus Schulz




Armin Van Buuren and my black self



Dr Lektroluv







Carl Cox waiting for Dr Lektroluv to finish




Carl Cox - God of Techno




Chris Liebing (my fav!!)






David Guetta (Mr. Fuck me I'm famous - yeah right!)



Markus Schulz




Tomorrowland 2008




































Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Lucky gal said...

Your pics are getting better by the second!

Pete said...

Thx for posting !!!

Awesome party