Friday, July 11, 2008

you bloody

-"HAHA HAAAAA, you bloody (name of company) people !!!!" (crazy psycho accent)

Its C-Boy.

I don't react

neither does Jay.

I'm too busy

He's too busy

still, I slowly turn around.

I look up

I see a normal dude, with a Mexican hat, a toy cowboy gun in the right hand, and fake sticks of dynamite in the left hand, staring at me as though as if he's gone mad.

well, either gone mad, either really has to take a shit.
one or the other.

Jay looks at him, with contempt

C-boy's sad

-"Boy, are you party poopers !!"

he takes the hat off, turns around, sobbing in disappointment and turns the light on.

-"well, at least you'll have to get up to turn the lights off"


I kinda feel bad because for once, someone has tried to actually bring some fun and excitement to the office.
Jay and I are just not the right public ;)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: