Wednesday, September 03, 2008

obsolete back to the future

So,

I was watching the new Beowulf the other day.
It took me a long time to decide to watch this thing after the terrible Chritopher Lambert movie. I still have nightmare about the mere idea of the possibility of having to lay eyes on any screen showing that deviant piece of uncreative monstruosity which I refuse to call a movie.

Anyway,

So I'm done watching the thing, I look at the credits and I see that it was directed by Robert Zemeckis, a god, and that Crispin Glover is in the cast. I thought about it and really couldn't figure out which part Crispin Glover was playing. I need to check this.

Then, still in a mood to watch a movie (I have no life) I decide to watch the best trilogy of all time. The one that had me dream night after night after night of crazy adventures. The only trilogy that involved a DeLorean, a HoverBoard, a crazy mad scientist with mad hair who steals plutonium from Libyan terrorists and a teenager that wears self-adjusting Nike shoes.
Back to the future.

This time around, I notice other things. Things that I may or may not have noticed before. Things that just creeped me out.

1)the actress that plays the Jennifer (Marty's girlfriend) in part I: Claudia Wells, simply gets replaced in party II by Elisabeth Shue. They even re-shot the end of Part I with Shue so that you can't even figure out the change. with the years passed between the movies at the time of their release, it went unnoticed.

This being said, Elisabeth Shue is so hot, that I would have done the exact same thing. I don't know whose dick she's sucked, but that .... that is the luckiest motherfucker on earth.
Or maybe Claudia Wells died?
I dunno,
I also have to check this on imdb. I'll do it when I have some time, when my holydays are over and I'm back in the office with Jay.

Al this to say that she just got fucking replaced. Hops. you're out, she's in. amazing.
It will never be as crazy as the replacement of Will's mother in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but that is another story.

I also noticed a few more things like the fact that Elijah Wood has a 3s part.
That Flea has a part. But after having read Anthony Keadis Bio I am not suprised as him and Flea were very connected in Hollywood (LA crowd and all..)

What is most important about Flea is that his character:
hobbies include juggling
sports include slamball
food preference: steak mex
food dislike: fish thai
drinks: scotch beer

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: