Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ultra Rock

My boss is in my office.

I will call him "Boss" to keep it simple.

Anyway, we've cleared up a lot of shit.

Including the most important one: my upcoming christmas holydays.
when I mentioned that I wanted to discuss that his eyes popped.
I cut him short: "I want to travel far and I want cheap tickets..."
-"aah"

anyway, he starts looking around my office and he sees my Electric Eel Shock Concert Poster.

-"You like Ultra Rock" (the album is titled "Transworld Ultra Rock")
-"yeah, sure"
-"you don't look like someone who likes Ultra Rock"
-"well, I have to come to the office"
-"I don't really know what Ultra Rock means really"
-"Oh, it's some Japanese thing, I'm not sure either"
-"It must be something like...French Hip Hop"

Then I look at Jay
Boss looks at Jay
We start laughing
loudly

by "we" I mean...NOT Jay

Jay is French, and he likes French Hip Hop

BUUUUURN !!

HA HA HA HA

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: