Thursday, June 05, 2008

C-Boy is a machine

K-Man enters our office.
-are you ready (for coffee)

-yes, I am

I'm about to get up and leave

but,

C-Boy passes by.
He cannot resist, there's too many people around,
so he starts talking to us

-Tell us a joke C-Boy

-No, No, I'm out of Jokes, I only know those 3.

-3?? I've only heard 2, I want to hear the third one

-(K-Man) yeah, I only remember two.

-I don't remember...

C-Boy exits the office

I get ready to go for coffee

C-Boy jumps back through the door

-Oh, I remember this one joke
Its not the best joke for a (insert nationality from ancient fascist/dictatorial regime of your choice) to tell ...buutt

-come on, tell us !

-ok ok, why do the shower thingies at (insert name of your favourite extermination camp) have 11 holes?

...

...C-Boy raises his hands up the air, the fingers pointing towards the ceiling

...

Because you only have 10 fingers !!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: