Wednesday, June 18, 2008

surrealism

Kman explains a colleague that recently started working in Morocco:

-"You should really check out this great Thaï restaurant in Casablanca.
It's a Spanish Chain of Thaï restaurants. It's very good".

-"oh ok.."

we get in the elevator (the K and I)

Kman looks at me, a little disturbed, but amused.

-"That was pretty surreal", "wasn'it"

-"what?"

-"the spanish thai restaurant in Morocco".

-"oh, yes, indeed, almost blog worthy, but not quite"

-"true, not quite blog worthy"

-"yeah, I mean, it is surreal, but it lacks blood and guts. Its funny, but not dark funny. If they were serving human remains in your Thai restaurant...that would be blog worthy"

I'm getting hungry

I know this great Thai near work. I think I'm gonna call and book a table...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: