Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Rage Against The Machine

I'm close, but not close enough.
I see a space.
I will cut through that space.
and I will make to the fence

The lights are on.
there is silence
we're all waiting
waiting for rage

the tension keeps builiding
there is less and less space around me
there is no space around me
except for that little gap

that little gap between
a fat, heavily tattoed guy
a japanese
and a red head

the lights are off
the rage is out
the music explodes
the crowd jumps

that space is mine
I grab the fence
I hold on tight
I own my spot

there are 15.000 people behind me,
there are only 4 in front
rage against the machine
full on

and then, a story of energy, sweat, bruising and loads of headbanging ensued



























Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: