Friday, June 27, 2008

feeding

I just thought it would be funny to take the opportunity of Jay's absence to put a little piece of scotch tape on the laser pointer of his mouse, rendering the pointer on the screen immobile and useless.

Jay comes to the office.

he looks tired, and stressed

he looks at me and says: "its strange, you haven't done anything stupid today"

I wait

I wait like a leopard hunting in the middle of the Savannah. I am hungry, I haven't eaten a single thing for weeks. My hunting instincts, combined to my survival instinct, are peaking. I can smell his weakness.

I wait

He sits at his desk

I start making a phone call.
I am in full office camouflage

He tries to open an email.
he clicks on the mouse. the button works
he moves the mouse...it doesn't move.

he's puzzled

he's lost

I can smell his weakness

he turns the mouse over, tries to clean the laser, doesn't notice a thing.

"FUCK!"
"what the fuck?"

I smile
I am feeding off his desperation

"It was you wasn't it"

I am proud, I acknowledge

"what did you do?"

I don't answer

I am feeding

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: