Friday, June 20, 2008

metrosexualism

I'm waiting for the elevator

actually, there's a lot of people waiting for it.

good things happen to those who wait they say.

people hate it when someone they don't know is listening to their conversation.

I love listening to the amazing shit others say. And I have no problem admitting it.
what I find most important is to pretend I'm not listening and to keep my composure.
out of respect for those people.

sometimes composure is hard to keep

especially when you're waiting for the elevator
OTIS - why do you makes us all wait?

anyway:

-"have you become a metrosexual? one guy says to Mr."Victim"

Victim looks confused - his eyes say "what the fuck?"

-"well, what's going on with that purse you have there?"

Victim is carrying a big white nylon messenger bag, with a long strap accross his chest, hanging on the opposite shoulder.

-"you should have bought a pink one !" another guy exclaims

-"hey, how do you expect to carry all my stuff? I have to bring my food, my train tickets my blah, blah blah blah"

at this point i'm thinking that the only thing missing in that bag are lipstick, facial cream and tampons.

apparently, I'm not alone

-"...and higienic pads!"


lesson in life: if you're going to carry a purse....get in the elevator fast !

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: