Thursday, April 17, 2008

airwolf rules

I was just reading outpost nine
and realized that it's true, Airwolf (supercopter where I am) was as lame (boring for the first 40 minutes) and completely badass for the final fight scene (about 5 minutes)

but most of all, it had one of the coolest soundtracks in fucking history



and yeah yeah, other tv shows of the time had cool soundtracks (miami vice, a-team, magnum, knight rider, Mc FUCKING Giver) but none, and i mean none had as the main hero, a machine, and not any machine!! a fucking helicopter.

when you think about it its completely pathetic. at least KITT talked. the helicopter...well, it made a cool flying noise. and that's about it.

and a cool noise, from a crappy helicopter managed to keep me in front of my tv for an hour.

boy was I dumb.

BTW, it really was the fucking golden era of soundtracks.

now, what do you get....NOTHING !!!!, FUCKING NOTHING !!!

-Lost: no soundtrack, the title comes in with a zooming noise
-24: bip-bip-bip,......holy shit, I bet it took an expensive team to come up with the noise of my old casio watch
etc etc etc.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: