Tuesday, April 22, 2008

why oh why?

c-boy passes by and I say hi.

C-boy: "did you guys go to the same hairdresser?"

-no, I went to a better one...ha, haha (i'm hilarious)

-well maybe you had an intimate encounter, you started shaving each other and...

-no no, we're not all born into German perversion, or as Southpark referrs to "german scheisse video"

-this reminds me of another disgusting joke

NOTE1: to this day C-boy has told me one of the most disgusting jokes i've ever heard

NOTE2: Jay is keeping silent through all this

-please...go ahead (C-boy jokes are like an accident, they're horrible -not bad, they're awesome, just really disgusting - but you can't stop wanting to look at it, or in this case, listen)

-well, ....

....bla bla

....covered in semen

...bla bla

- OH MY GOD !!!, HAHAHAHA

I can't believe
-a mind is capable of producing such joke
-C-boy knows a series of these
-I just heard this
-I actually find it hilarious

We're all doomed

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: