Monday, April 14, 2008

weekend entertainement

Things i've watched this weekend that I actually managed to see from beginning to end.

1) I finished season 1 of "How I met your Mother".

I have to admit this show is great. I mean, its completely dull, but Doogie Howser just steals the show. I guess Neal Patrick Harris got this role because of his crazy (and completely awesome) cameo on Harold and Kumar.
I mean the funniest thing is that he made a point about openly coming out, but he's still the most convincing and funny hyper hetero I've ever seen (well almost).

Btw, he gets another camo on Harold and Kumar 2:


2) Cleaner

I was hoping for the autobiography of the Mop-Guy at a peep show, and almost got that.
Samuel L Kackson as a crime-scene killer.
pretty interesting story, you don't immediately see who the bad guy is.
-directing is ok
-photography is ok
- SLJ is ok (not great)
- the fat mexican cop is ridiculous (well, his moustache is)
- Eva Mendes wears waaaay too many clothes (you should really see "we own the night", and if you want to see her naked, you should watch Training Day again, I completely forgot she was in that movie)
- Photography is pretty good most of the time


3) The Music Within


an inspirational story (by that I mean, a true story that's supposed to make you cry, ....if you're a girl, or a sissy, ....i'm a sissy) about a dude whose life is completely depressing.

to be honest I only watched this because of the dude from Office Space. he has such a fucking magnetic voice. I wasn't disappointed. He ruled, again, as usual.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: