Friday, April 11, 2008

I think I love blood...

...just as long as its not mine of course !

Silence, and more silence, I could only hear some random mouse-clicks and keystrokes.

as I turn aroud I see with amazement that Jay is watching with a half-sadic-smile a UFC match.

then I realize this guy is my soulmate, and tell him that i'm a fan of the show "the ultimate fighter".

and i start explaining to him that ground work (wrestling with a masochistic twist) is much harder when your opponent is slippery. slippery because he's covered in blood (his, or the other guy's).

this brings me to yesterday's episode of The Ultimate Fighter.

this one dude got knocked out so bad that he started, while still out of it, to moan.
then, while getting carried into an ambulance he was still asking what had happened and wether it had all happened during practice? or a real fight? or what?

total brain damage.

I guess i'm writing about this only because everyday, when i get back home after a day's work i feel the exact same way

-WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPEN?? was I at work?
i'm getting way too many elbow shots in the face

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: