Monday, April 21, 2008

brain-mouth incomatibilities

She's tall, with long dark hair, great eyes and a captivating smile. as she moves, she exhudes mystery, sensuality and grace.

she's all dressed in black. it accentuates her face as it is almost the only visible part of her body.

her lipstick is red.
I wish I was wearing her lipstick.

I wish I was wearing her.

I feel something graze my foot. I turn to her
-"I'm sorry" she says, smiling at me

-"it ok, its no problem" I say, smiling at her

-"I'm really really sorry", she says again, smiling harder, staring at me with her big eyes

"really, its not a problem" !! (say something else, you stupid moron !!!)



This morning I saw the UFC match between Matt Serra and George Saint Pierre. GSP kicked Serra's ass for two rounds. the referree stopped the match while GSP was landing a series of knee kicks to a motionless, powerless, foetus-positionned Serra.

Somehow I think this match is a metaphor of my happy life...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: