Sunday, August 24, 2008

awake on the wild side

"What boyband from the early 90's was Robbie Williams a Member of?"

-Take That (in 0.76 seconds)

I was the fastest, and I was right.

I was happy

I was making points at the PlayStation Game: "Buzz"

Then...

-"You're so gay"

-"but,....I..."

-"Gay, completely gay. I can't believe you knew that.."

-"B-b-but...I..."

-"GAAAY!!"

Is it my fault? really?
In the early 90's, my high school years, I watched MTV (UK) every morning.
every morning I watched: "Wake Up on the Wild Side" with Rebecca de Ruvo

So in order to watch a Metallica (or insert other good Rock Band - even though you may argue that Metallica sucked, which I would understand because Lars Ulrich - The Drummer - is a mega-asshole) video, I had to go through:
-Dr. Alban
-Vanilla Ice
-East 17
-Enya
-Take That, and only god remembers what other horrible superfaboulous crap

Moreover, I think that knwowing about Take That is not that gay

after all...

as I mentioned before

Awake on the Wild Side was anchored by Rebecca De Ruvo

and every morning, I woke up to her:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: