Friday, August 08, 2008

The Psycho-Wife tale

A good friend: B-Mac (contacts me through the chat.
Its been a long time.
He was on vacation.
I was at work
Which is kind of a vacation.
well, a vacation to hell.
he was in New York.
It's also hell I guess

So anyway,
we're catching up and he says:

-B-Mac: "so, i have to go to houston in 2 weeks for work"

-R: "nice"

-"and I sent an email to a friend of mine to ask her if she wanted to catch up
here's her response":

Things are not good here. I filed for divorce 2 weeks ago. My husband tried to buy a $850,000 condo in the galleria area behind my back, but they would not give him a loan.
He said he had no intentions of buying the condo, just that he wanted to see how much he could get a mortgage for. That is such a lie. So there is nothing more that I can do.
There is something going on that he no longer wants to be married.

There is so much more to this story. he initially was going to give me the furniture and help me out financially so that I wouldn't have to go back to work right away, but now, he says that I am narcissitic and that I shouldn't be able to keep everything.

He does not want to do anything to help me out anymore.

His actions are making this so much easier on me. He wants to continue living in our home until the divorce is final. This is strange b/c 1 month ago, he tried to buy another place.

I had my attorney send his attorney a paper asking him to leave. If he doesn't leave, I will go to court.

He is going to be so pissed tonight.

I can't live with him anymore.



This is pretty amazing by itself

Then B-Mac says:".....let me know when you're done reading that, so I can show you the best part"

-"i'm done"


- B-Mac: "Anyways, I would love to meet you, but I will be in Puerto Vallarta that week. That sux. Maybe next time"



I'm glad I'm not her husband

.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: