Thursday, August 07, 2008

the value of money

-"Do you know how much I paid my Coke?"

-"no..."

-"This morning it was priced at 70c, and now, later this morning, it was priced at 75c....I feel like I got Ass-fucked"

The prices have been raised due to a new indexation of prices.

the conclusion is that 5cents is the price one has to pay to fuck Jay up his ass.
that is even cheaper than a blow-job from a 63 year old toothless chrackwhore transvestite.


Update 1:
Jay also got angry that I started blogging about this

-"Are you blogging about this?"
-"Yeah, so"
-"I told you plenty of interesting stories this morning and you blog about this?"
-"interesting stories like....???"
-"well, i told you plenty of stuff about Jui Juitsu".
-".....right"

If he had told me a story about a 63 year old toothless chrackwhore transvestite, I would have blogged about that !!


Update 2:
I turn around and Jay is watching a video on YouTube titled "IN YOUR ASS"

I rest my case...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: