Tuesday, August 26, 2008

jamaican me crazy

i ve been watching the sopranos lately. and Tony Sopranos shrink keeps telling him to annotate his dreams.

I have just dreamt that

1) I go back to pick up my car (with some blonde that I've picked up at my saturday morning football game) which I had left in a warehouse's garage. the reason the car was there is that I had been to a party over there the night before.

(the football game was close to it somehow)

The car is originally green, but the paint had faded away to aliminum grey
All the tires had been stolen.

A jamaican man, staff member of the party, was trying to get me wheels. He wanted to know why I needed them asap. I told him that I could tell him why (I had no real reason but the fact that I was freaking out) but that he would then also have to help me deal with that. He asked no other stupid question.

2)as I was walking in the warehouse I started playing with tools that were laying around, and started making holes in wooden frames.
Then a whole discussion started about how much Jamaican's had to work in the past.
according to my grandma, a lot, according to whoever I was speaking to, not at all, as Jamaicans used to be extremely rich (They have a lot of natural resources to sell). People from neighbouring islands have had to work a lot though (again, according to this unknown wise person).

My grandma was very disappointed that her whole life theory about Jamaica was untrue.

3)Some tv anchor was interviewing a Jamaican authority on the news (although it all looked like the weather channel. She was asking about Jamaican voodoo/evil rituals.
Both the journalist - who had a reliable source - and the Jamaican authority were very persistent on their positions but the journalist had to face reality.
The anchor was doubfounded when told that Jamaican witches do NOT revere Michael Jackson.



I think I have post Beijing Olympics depression.
and I left on holydays a while ago and my car is sitting alone in the garage.

Im a total psychologist...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: