Thursday, May 15, 2008

can i get you something?

Jay is a generous guy

-"i'm going to get a coffee at the machine, can I get you something?"

-"yeah,...can you bring me a girl?"

-"I'm going to see if I find you TheTank"

TheTank is...well, it really is more a Tank than an actual woman

He came back with his coffee, and without TheTank.

thank you Jay.

a few hours pass

I'm feeling weak

Yesterday I went to the Gym for the first time in 3 years

But this is another story

I need a Coke.

-"Jay, I'm going down to get a Coke, can I bring you somthing?"

-"no thank you" (in the saddest, most depressive voice i've ever heard"

-"no thank you, no thank you, no thank you" I keep imitating him while I try to find some coins for the classic Coke vending machine (its hackable by the way, but that's another story too)

-"are you making fun of me?" - "I'm going to break you face"



aaaah, love, hate, so many emotions.

life is great

the weather sucks again

as Lewis Black puts it "I feel like slitting my veins, to see some color" !!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: