Thursday, May 08, 2008

sometimes , just sometimes

a shitty day can turn into somthing nice.

then of course, when times are good, I have nothing funny to say.

however.

after a horrendous day, I received a call saying that Moby was going to give a free concert at one of my favourite bars.

I'm not the greatest fan of Moby.
I still can't believe he used to bang Cristina Ricci.(they just shared a flat.....right!)

anyhow, I went there, and it was fucking madness:







so, after an hour oof being compressed in a sweat factory, I go home, I relax, and, My favourite football team in the world kicks the fucking shit out of the team I dislike the most:

I love humiliations, especially when they go the right way
There's so many friends I need to call today !!!

Real Madrid 4 - 1 Barcelona










Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: