Thursday, May 29, 2008

i feel miserable

Jay has pointed out that I am inconsistent

that one time a called a sniffer a sniffer, and another time I called a sniffer a "sniffy".

according to him:
-I should feel miserable
-I should blog about this inconsistence and about how miserable I feel
-I should wonder about my own existence

Truth is, I couldn't care less, snickers+coffee=the most disgusting thing I could imagine eating (and this beats human raw flesh, roadkill and the like)

Also, I am still not awake. So, I actually don't care much about anything at all right now


Note:
Jay just pointed out that I should have spelled "sniffy", "sniffee".
He is right, I am wrong.

Right now, I wonder which one of the both of us has less of a life

Note2:
Jay just said that this "no-life" has more sense than a life without sense

whatever that means

I also just mentioned that I am going to regret that he came to the office so early today (at least 45m earlier than usual).
I think he's right

What he doesn't realise is that I regret him coming at all, every day :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: