Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a delicious mix !!

-Jay, I'm going downstairs to get a Coke, do you want something?

-actually, yeah, can you get me a coffee?
Can you take my mug?

-yeps, and then?

-you press 1+3+Start

-Oook...

I come back, with a coke, and a coffee.

Jay opens his drawer, and exclaims "Tadaaaaa!!!" as he takes out a rather old looking Snickers Bar

-wow, I say

-yeeeeessss, he says, mmmmmh

he then unwraps the snickers and dips it in his coffee

-AAARGH, dude, you are mixing two disgusting things. WTF??

I hate both coffee and snickers, as standalone items. to me, that mix is the apocalipsis of tastebud mayhem.

-YEEEEAAAHHH, MMMMMMMHHHHHH

I also hate Coke, and yet, I drink it. I think its my way of slowly committing suicide.

It could be worse, I could be trying to kill myself form a Snnickers and Coffee overdose.

At the same time I saw what is indeed a delicious mix. one that has all my senses tingling. I couldn't have more expectations:
Jenna Jameson and Robert Englund together, in a Zombie Movie....

FUCKING HEY !!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: