Wednesday, May 28, 2008

paprika

Jay "can" have, "sometimes", good ideas.

It important to emphasize on the "can" and the "sometimes"

-I'm going to to get some chips!

-oh..wait, wait,

-you want some?

-yeah, fuck yeah, that's a great idea (i never have chips in the office, but i really felt like getting something salty)

-allright

Jay comes back up

He has two packs of chips

unfortunately both of them are blue

and i know what that color blue means

it means...paprika.

-Paprika? you got paprika? (and I feel bad, because he did do me a huge favor), seriously?

-well, if you don't want it (looking at me, as usual, as if I was a lunatic - which I am, I suppose) yo u can give it to me. I'll be happy to eat both.

I think about it,

I even open the pack, to see if I can convince myself of going through the ordeal.

Am I hungry enough?

As I open the pack, the smell comes up,

that old, mind-blocked, horrible paprika stench.

-Well, if you don't mind, you can have it

-There's one "salt" pack left in the vending machine

-and it shall be mine !!!

I went downstairs and got me a pack of chips

once open, it lasted me about 2 minutes.

maybe one day I will be able to eat paprika chips

that day will be the day when:
a-I can eat a sniffer
b-I get so used to the taste of my own vomit, that I enjoy swallowing it back.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: