Monday, May 26, 2008

George

George Bernard Shaw has said one of the only things i've read about in a while.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one"

This morning is quite uneventful, but I'm going to have lunch with C-Boy now
So, anything can happen !!

:)

1h later

C-Boy didn't fail me:

as he came into my office he noticed the cough syrup on my table (mmm, codein)

-"is that for you, or for you sick friend (Jay) over there?"

-"it's for me, i was sick all through last week"
(C-Boy was away, on holydays all through last week....motherfucker)

-"oh, so you gave it to him" (it being the most disgusting variant of a bronchitis i had ever seen)

-"nope, amazingly enough, we got it at the same time"

-"oh, i see, did you both get it while you were doing...."something"...together, in the rain?!"

I look at Jay, and for once, we shared the same look of....what the fuck?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: