Friday, May 16, 2008

sneaky

I come in the office this morning,

the light is dark,

maybe because my eyes are not completely open yet.

my vision still blurry, I perceive something different.

a foreign body has found its way near Jay's desk.

A big Green umbrella.

the kind of umbrella so big that even the ugly fat sister of marypoppins coul fly with.

the kind of green that reminds me of pastures, the outdoors, sweet sunny days...
...or vomit, whichever you relate to most.

in my case its the latter.

so I take a Post-It, write "HA-HA-HA" on it, and stick it to the handle.

I also turn the Handle to hide the post-it, and make sure he doesn't notice it.

That way, when he leaves the office this afternoon, a little after i'm gone, he'll get my sneaky weekend BURN !!!!

(unless he reads this post first, but he won't, he hates my blog mouehehehe)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: