Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Minute Maid is screwing us

Jay: "I just got completely ripped off"?

-"huh?"

-"I just bought a 33cl bottle of Minute Maid, and it only has 20mg of Vitamine C"

-"huuuh??"

-"Well, the can, which is also 33cl, has 30mg of Vitamine C"

-"Maybe its because the bottle is made out of plastic?"

Jay just looks at me like i'm an idiot

-"Well, the plastic is transparent, so the sunlight hits the juice and may deteriorate the Vitamin concentration of the juice,maybe there is a photosensitive reaction. On the other hand, the can is hermetic and completely opaque".

Jay still looks at me like i'm an idiot. But he raises one eyebrow.
Like, maybe I got a point.
What I said just about sounded (i emphasize on the "sounded") intelligent enough that he wasn't sure wether I'm full of crap or not

Also, he lacked the technical knowledge to rebute my awesome answer

I win

I'm the best

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: